top of page

The following form is for prospective new and returning vendors of Cotton Mill Farmers Market.



Cotton Mill Farmers Market requires a $20.00 application fee (non-refundable).  There is a $20.00 per 10'x10' booth, per market attended payable at the end of each market day.  For co-ops or groups of 2 or more vendors, weekly booth fees are $30.00.  In addition, each vendor will be required to indicate attendance by Thursday of each week.  Late notification will require an additional $5.00 fee.  No-show fee is $20.00 if vendor verifies attendance for the week but does not show.


Hold Harmless Clause and Insurance
All authorized vendors participating in Cotton Mill Farmers Market, Inc. are independent operators and not partners or joint ventures, and shall be individually and severally liable for any loss, personal injury, deaths, and /or any other damages that may occur as a result of the vendor's negligence or that of its employees, agents, and associates. All vendors are required to sign the Hold Harmless Clause included in this application. All vendors agree to indemnify and save Cotton Mill Farmers Market, Inc., owners of 609 Dixie Street, Tanner Health System, the City of Carrollton, and Carroll County harmless from any loss, costs, damages, and other expenses including attorney's fees, suffered or incurred by Cotton Mill Farmers Market, Inc. by reason of vendor's negligence or intentional misconduct or that of its employees, agents, and associates; provided that the vendor shall not be liable for nor required to indemnify Cotton Mill Farmers Market, Inc., City of Carrollton, or Carroll County for the negligence of any of them or that of their servants, agents, employees or associates. Because no insurance is provided at Cotton Mill Farmers Market, Inc. concerning vendors, each vendor must carry his or her own personal and liability insurance. Furthermore, vehicle liability insurance is required to cover any damage caused to persons or property by a vendor’s vehicle.

All applicable licenses must be submitted prior to approval.  Send licenses as attachments to the market email here.  Typical licenses are Egg Candling License, Mobile Meat License, Cottage Food License, GDA Food Sales Establishment License.

bottom of page